Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photos (that aren't even mine)

Too tired for a real post. We had a phenomenal IJL potluck (and I made some delicious pesto pasta! Recipe coming soon?!). I've been sitting in ST lab the last 2+ hours working on this Political Islam final paper. I'm writing about the origin and development of the Islamic Salvation Front (FIS) in Algeria. The topic is SO interesting to me (and probably only to me...) but I just realized that I still have research left to do. My goal is to finish this paper by Tuesday but I don't know. It might take a bit longer. Also, loud Koreans in ST lab. Ugh. 

Some neato pictures from good blogs:

From the glamourai. Derek Lam shoes!
 From Cupcakes and Cashmere (suitcases from Anthropologie!).
From Gentle Pure Space. I don't know how/when I found this blog but it is like a collection of pretty things. I'm a fan.
 From interiors porn. OMGGGGG.

Searching for these pictures may have been the highlight of the last couple hours. Tomorrow is a religion-filled day. Majors picnic then Colloquium dinner. Some ALGERIA FIS PAPER WRITING in between. Go go goooooooooooo.